Package Contains 2 Scrubs.
- General cleaning, removing stains from metal cookware, kettles, sinks, grills, and peeling the skin off of vegetables.
- Corn core powder, cotton, polyester
How to use
- Moisten with water, roll up into a ball and only a dab of soap if desired
- Scrub will get softer with use
- Rinse and hang to dry thoroughly after each use
These interesting scrubs have natural abrasives for your scrubbing needs. What do we mean by natural? How about corn cobs and peach pits? No detergent is needed for general cleaning but a tiny dab of soap can be used if tackling heavy grease. Keep in mind that a little dab can go a long way because these scrubs will stay very soapy and the peach and corn abrasives are effective on their own. Spaghetti Scrubs last for months and because of their unique shape, they’re pliable enough for trickier cleaning jobs and tight spots such as corners, whisks, and behind faucets. The best part is they dry quickly and completely so there’s never a stinky or moldy sponge in your sink. After you’re done cleaning, just rinse them, and hang on the faucet to dry.
- Reusable scrubs last for months
- Unique pliable shape
- Great for peeling vegetables
- Lack of mold and bacteria
- No smell or rust
- Save money and the environment by reducing the need for soaps
(pot and sink not included)
* This item is small. If you are ordering ONLY this item mention in the NOTES section of the shopping cart that you would like Processing to send it out via USPS which should result in reduced shipping. Processing will then call or email you with the adjusted amount.
Roland Products Goodbye Detergent